Revised Control life is Different from Let go Life

 

I am a science teacher in a government school. The other day, I met my very bright student, Sudha, at a school seminar.


Sudha said, "Madam, after getting married, it is good that I have made many new #relationships. I have learnt many new #skills also. But  sometimes I feel a little odd that  I am not able to do many activities that I used to do before  marriage, very fondly."



Sudha further said, "Madam, I was a regular visitor to the public library(once a week). I used to do creative writing regularly. I helped my helper son with Mathematics every other day. But after marriage, because of my new #responsibility,  I have to let go of some of my previous activities to which I had almost complete  control."



I said, "Sudha, you have to make #equilibrium between what you can control and what you can let go. For example, you can visit the public library after one month instead of going every week. Life is a collection of experiences of #changes with time. Your skill is in handling these changes so that life remains in equilibrium. Try to make the equilibrium #constant value  limit to  "one" for the above said equilibrium."


I further  said, "Dear Sudha, in life, control is actively trying to #micromanage outcomes, often driven by fear and a desire for certainty."


Sudha said, "While letting go in life is about consciously choosing to forget attachment to outcomes."


I said, " Dear Sudha, in let go process of life, you have to trust the process, and embrace uncertainty and the unknown."


Sudha said, "Madam, what you said is right. A balanced approach involves taking control of what you can (like your choices and reactions) and letting go of what you can't (like other people's behaviors or unpredictable events), leading to a more fulfilling and less stressful life."


Moral -Balance between #efforts to live and #surrender to live is a must to live a peaceful life.


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!


































No comments:

featured post

Old age Quote Sukarma Thareja

In old age sometimes you have one or other physical or mental problems.When you take help from people around to handle the same please do...

cofigure popular posts