Present moments

 I teach science in government school. I am incharge  of co curricular  activities  of school.

Other day my student Rakesh asked "What is importance of present  moments  in life.


I said" Students present  moments  are very precious in life. Very few realize importance of them."

My student Sita said "Madam present moments  we are living are #unique.Once they become past we can't  #relive them.Those who live and concentrate on present  are very #mature individuals."

Radha said "Madam we must act wisely in present  moments. We must take help of past experience while living in present  moments."

I said "Students enjoy present moments of life in best possible  way.They are  treasure of life.They are blessings from almighty. Be remain grateful for present  moments."

The present moment is defined as "here and now". At that current specific moment  you concentrate and get engaged with your thoughts and surroundings without any distractions–from past or future.

Kanta Said "Madam  Present moment is only time we can directly experience reality.ln this moment when we practice of being fully conscious and focused that  "present moment" is given name mindfullness."

 Moral - Present moments  are treasure  of life.Respect present  moments. Try to covert preset moment to mindfullness  by practicing  full conscious.


Present moments  are pure like precious Gold. Do not get distracted in present  moments  by past.


Sukarma  Thareja 


✍️ Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!



No comments:

featured post

Prerequisite of good karma

 I  am a science teacher in a government school. I am also in charge of the co-curricular activities of the school. The other day, my studen...

cofigure popular posts