Angiosperms

 

Flowering Plants-Blessings


I always wish to remain near,

 Angiosperms(flowering plants),


Flowers of these plants

Are a blessing to me,


Beautiful natural colors,


Of flowers are so #pleasant,


They are  not only treating,


To my eyes, but makes me happy,


When swift wind blows,


In winter through #flowers,


My sharp nose catches,


 #Fragrance of flowers,


And take my soul away,


 From  #ailment many,


 Of eyes, heart, nose,


 And #heals my #soul.




Whole body gets #relaxed,


To highest degree,


 And #happiness and peace,


  Brings me near to #God.


Thanks #angiosperms,


Being so kind to me 


Moral.- Please do not pluck the flowers of plants. They give peace to planet life.



Sukarma Thareja


✍️ Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!

No comments:

featured post

Prerequisite of good karma

 I  am a science teacher in a government school. I am also in charge of the co-curricular activities of the school. The other day, my studen...

cofigure popular posts