My friend Sushma used to say, "Madam Advice provided by mother is guidance and suggestions, is bestas mother experience is the direct, practical therefore offers firsthand knowledge and wisdom."
Sushma said, "Madam, while advice can save time and offer shortcuts, our personal experience provides a deeper understanding, fosters resilience, and develops practical skills. Both are equally important."
I further said, "Sushma Experience is considered the ultimate teacher, shaping one's practical skills and personal wisdom in a way advice alone cannot do so".
My student Sanju said, "Madam, I thought since my mother is not a technical person therefore her advice could not be up to that level, that not listening to them I would miss something in #life. I wish I were wise enough to understand that life is not a bed of roses, and sometimes life could be so #complicated also."
I said "Friends after joining a job, I regret it like anything. Why did I not #incorporate my mother's advice in day-to-day life?"
I further said, "Friends, after I got #married, I remembered each word of my mother's advice. Alas! I was more careful about the advice given by my dear mother. I soon realised mothers are angels. Friends, my sincere advice is never make the mistake of not listening to your mother's valuable advice.I hope you are not making same mistake which I did by not listening to my mother advice.
Moral-Sad experiences of life teach you how important and relevant your mother's advice was.Your Experience in life is your firsthand Experience. Advise given by any well wisher is second hand Experience. Both are equally important. Best to concentrate on both in life to get peace in life.
Sukarma Thareja
I Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
No comments:
Post a Comment