Noise vs Silence

 


I am a science teacher in a government school. The other day, I was talking to my students about the difference between noise and silence. 


My student Saroj said, "Madam, according to knowledge of physics, there is a big difference in frequency of 'noise' and the frequency of # 'silence".


I said, " Dear students, subject physics makes a distinct difference  in the frequency  of noise and the frequency  of silence." I further said, "When a person #hits another person with a stick, there is noise that is #generated. But when #God hits person  with a stick, there is silence or no noise created."


I further said, "Friends do take care of #bridges in life formed in terms of #relationship, #friendship and by keeping #promise. Please! Friends never break these precious bridges of life. If they happen to get broken in life in certain circumstances, they will not create noise in life. On the contrary, they will create silence in life. Which is very #painful."


Saroj said, "Noise is the presence of sound, typically perceived as loud, unpleasant, or disruptive, while silence is the absence of sound."


Rakesh said, " Noise is characterized by frequency and loudness, whereas silence is the state of having no or very low-intensity audible sound."


Saroj said, " While noise is often a disruptive external experience, silence offers an internal focus, promoting self-reflection and a deeper connection to one's internal processes."

I said, " Friends, when you are in silent mode, everything dissolves like snow on a mountain."

Rakesh said, " We need a place to be away from noise so that we can get peace in the inner world "

Saroj said, "In silence 

The healing process begins

and creative thoughts  take their concrete path."


I further said, "Friends' silence is the language of God, and the divine enters us when we are in a silent mode. It illuminates our hearts.

Loud noise is harmful and can trigger stress responses and interfere with sleep and overall health. "

Moral -Silence is often sought for relaxation and focus, while noise can be stressful and tax our brains. 

Silence is the language of God. While noise triggers stress.


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!













No comments:

featured post

Listening vs Reading

I am a science teacher in a government school.  To make my class interesting to students, I try my best to explain scientific facts to schoo...

cofigure popular posts