Self Talk--Quote Sukarma Tharej


Self Talk

I am science teacher. I teach in government  school.

Other day my student  Rekha said "Madam when I am in fix about certain issues in life, I often  do self talk."

I said "Students whenever you are in difficult crises best is to do self talk."

Suman said "I always say to myself I can handle this problem.Things will improve with time.I have capacity to work hard.I can manage two assignment  that office(part time job) and my academic  assignments with my skill set and time  management."

I said "Students please do try this unique experiment  of talking to yourself.Accumulate positive  thoughts. Each positive  thought  is like worshiping  to God.Once you start practicing technique of self-Talk  you are having dialogue with your soul and with almighty also. This will clear your fundamentals  about your problems. You will get positive  energy to handle your problems ."

My student Rani said " Madam it can be done by saying affirming things to yourself out loud, possibly in the mirror, or simply by rewording some of your thoughts so that they exhibit more self-compassion:"

Suman said " For example, 'I didn't know the answers today in class – what an idiot! '.I could have become better.'I know I can do better than that I did today.I think it was just a bad day for me today."

I concluded "Friends doing self talk vocal is very good tool to improve yourself. But best is to do positive  self talk.Avoid negative  self talk."

Moral-Self Talk is powerful tool to find solution to problems  of life.


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!