Sometimes my friends do ask me simple questions How is #life going, madam?
My submissions are as follows
Friends at age 60, the workplace #eliminated me. I didn't cling to the mindset of superiority and let go of my #ego. I accepted this fact peacefully. I became an ordinary person.
At 70, #society (people out of my workplace)eliminated me. I did not feel uncomfortable. I accepted this fact.
At 80, I am living with my children and grandchildren. I do interact with them. My grandchildren are becoming older and busy with their studies, therefore I have less chance to #interact with them. I do not feel #sad about it. I have #accepted this way of my life. Friends, I know that at the end of my #journey of life, this is the best possible #optimum path that I am blessed with. I am blessed and fortunate, I am #walking on the same.
But friends, I do remember that only thing that won't #eliminate me from my #heart is #God. God is eternal. At the end of my journey here on earth, I shall return to him with #accounts of how I lived my life. I am grateful to him for all his #blessings.
My humble suggestion to my young friends is please
2. Meet #Him(God) more often,
3. #Communicate with Him more,
4. Obey His #orders, and
5. Maintain your #presence with Him
Friends always remember, while our bodies are still capable, live life to the #fullest!. Worship God in truth and in spirit. Be #kind to others and do #justice whenever you get the opportunity to do so. And then there will be no #regrets living out our lives for Him!.
Moral -True #dialogue with #almighty everyday takes out all dust from the soul. Therefore never miss to have dialogue with him even if you are extremely #busy.
Sukarma Thareja
Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐ธ๐
๐ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
๐ My Books:
๐ฎ๐ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
๐บ๐ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
๐บ๐ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060
๐ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐ Thank you for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment