Is change painfull

My two bright students work as primary school #teachers in a private school near their village.

 Many times, I exchange pleasant notes about teaching #profession with my students, Sita and Gita, on the phone. Once I got a phone call from Sita, she said,"I And Gita are facing a big #challenge in our profession. In a sense, the new management of the school wants us to give #digital presentation of our #lesson plans in front of the management #committee. " 

 I said, "I know Sita, you are not #digitally educated, so doing a digit representation is a tough task for you. It's a big change in your teaching # career. Please do not think that this change is painful for you. You are feeling it, so you are #resisting this change. I request that you accept the change. Please start learning computer from the nearby #computer center near your village."
 Both Sita and Gita accepted my suggestion to face the required challenges given by the school management. Within two months, they became digitally educated. They did their lesson plan presentation in front of the esteem management committee. Management made both temporary teachers Sita and Gita #permanent primary teachers in their school.
 Management was very happy with their #positive attitude towards learning. Sita-Gita were very happy and thanked me for #pursuing them to learn change rather than #resisting the Reframe negative situations in life into possibilities for personal growth and a positive future by accepting life changes. 

 Sukarma Thareja

 I teach science in government school. 
 . Sukarma Thareja ✍️ Sukarma Thareja I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
 ๐Ÿ“š My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!

No comments:

featured post

Unique Wisdom

 I  was school teacher in government school.I really believed in #sharing good experiences  of my life which could impart #wisdom to my youn...

cofigure popular posts