Rich in spirit

I teach science  in school government, 

I am incharge of activities  co-curricular  


 I carry cotton bag  ,

I give food to stray dogs    ,

I give seat to deserving ones while tavelling,

I distribute soveineir to people deserving ,

I Donate blood regularly ,

to persons in times of need  ,

I feel happy and pass smile to strangers,

i am in habit of blessings,

 To domestic help everyday ,

everyday after offering prayers .,

People whisper to each other,

She has a home,
She has lots friends and family,

Who love her very much
she posses No gold, 

but many agree,

she is truly "rich in spirit",

She has many things positive ,

Which makes her rich in spirit,

Pl do try out ,

The same.

Sukarma Thareja 


✍️ Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!





No comments:

featured post

Prerequisite of good karma

 I  am a science teacher in a government school. I am also in charge of the co-curricular activities of the school. The other day, my studen...

cofigure popular posts