Basic Skills

I teach science in government school. I observed that many students are good at #academic activities and are well into extracurricular activities. I also observed that many students lack practical and personal skills.
Radha, my student, said, " Madam, some of my friends find it difficult to manage their personal finances." 
 Sohan said, " Some of my friends do not have a iota idea of how to do basic cooking and cleaning." 
 Rani said, " Many of my friends do not know how to take account of the household". Sita said, "Many of my female. friends do not have dressing sense."
 Gita said, "Madam, some of my friends have no idea about importance of exercise and eating healthy food in life. Their choice of food is unhealthy". 
 Rahul said, " Madam, some of my friends have no idea about maintaining relationship-building measures. They are not able to resolve conflicts with others."
 I said, "Friends, I have observed that many students lack in #basic life skills like how to #cook, how to #wash clothes, how to survive in the world without #support of mom and papa and how to travel in #public transport." 
 I further said, "Learning these #basic life skills helps one in the #struggle of life. One should never feel #ashamed of doing work with own hands. #Training in basic life skills help one in leading a comfortable and #peaceful life." Sukarma Thareja 
If you love Science, Poetry & Life Stories, you’ll enjoy these ๐Ÿ‘‡ ✍️ By Sukarma Thareja ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ“š Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 Happy reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

featured post

Fear Energy

  I am a science teacher in a government school. The other day, one student said, "Madam fear is a negative emotion." I said,...

cofigure popular posts