Are you in cage

I am science teacher in government school. My brilliant student Krishna was always interested in #higher education. One day I met her in educational conference. 
I said "Krishna how come you are here teaching in school. You got #scholarship to do Ms degree in foreign country." 
 Krishna said"you are right madam. It so happened, my husband got study #visa to go abroad, but unfortunately I could not get visa ,as authorities turned down my request for same.That was bad time for me. I very much wanted to study more, but somehow things were not in my favor. I was not wise also as I did not have B #plan ready for me. Madam my in laws family is little orthodox and #traditional. In spite of my request to let me go for #computer course , my in laws family did not agree for same.Their argument was institution for computer course is far off.
 I started missing my #higher study circle of my college friends. Most of my female friends near by my house had no idea of what they are doing."
 I said"right Krishna, If you look at the people in your #circle and you don't get #inspired as it was situation with you, you feel you are in #cage." 
 Krishna said"very right madam.To avoid that cage I joined #school teaching near by my house. My husband will be back in year or so. I am hoping sincerely things will improve. If God is with me, I may get #opportunity to go for higher education."
 I said" best wishes dear Krishna. Have faith in yourself and all mighty. Things will definitely come in your favor." 
 Moral - hard work and positive thinking is key to success. 
 Sukarma Thareja
 I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos 
๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
 ๐Ÿ“š My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW 
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

No comments:

featured post

With one Arrow kill Three Birds

Help Write an Email Contact Us Chat With Us How It Works Getting Started Policy Account Earning Creation Stats Forgot Password Logout Toggle...

cofigure popular posts