Importance of Aha Moments

I am a science teacher in a government school. I am in charge of -curricular activities of the school. I always advise my students to share a-ha moment of their life experience in the form of story. If you put that experience in writing in the form of a story, that will be the best #creative writing. This experience of creative writing will give you wisdom. 
 I said, "Dear students, your life is packed with thousands of 'a-ha' moments when you realize something has changed. For example, those moments you can experience in a science lab, the kitchen and on travel trips.
 1. Scientist in science # labs whether they get new observations in their executed experiments, they experience "a-ah" moments. 2. Home makers also get "a-ha" moments when they are trying new recipes in their #domestic lab. 
 3. Travellers do experience "a-ha" moments when they find the shortest way to reach their destination. I further said, "Friends, those 'a-ah' experiences are your pearls. 
Please do bubble up story out of a -' -ah-ha' moments and jot it down also so that others can benefit from the same." I further added, "Please, students, do work to structure these 'a-ha' moments so that it shows transformation, and enjoy the reflection that the event brings you."

 My student Suman said, "An aha moment is handled by a sudden burst of high-frequency brain waves in the right temporal lobe of the brain." 
 I said "The right temporal brain is located on the right side of our head, extending backward behind the ear.It plays key role in memory". 
 I further said, "Aha moments are moments of sudden insight. You often experienced periods of confusion .These moments provide clarity, which can lead to lasting changes in behavior. Moral-Aha moments are very creative, and they create motivation and positivity in personality.

Sukarma Thareja 
 Sukarma Thareja I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos 
๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ“š My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW 
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!

No comments:

featured post

Importance of Aha Moments

I am a science teacher in a government school. I am in charge of -curricular activities of the school. I always advise my students to s...

cofigure popular posts