Leader and back biting

 

One of my student Radhe was selected as leader of football team.He was very happy and informed about this news to me.I was very happy with this good news

I said "Radhe it is very good news I very humbly  wish to say "Dear student since you are going to be perfect leader therefore please stick to  leader's most powerful tool against backbiting, and  build a foundation of trust. When team members trust each other and their leadership, they are more likely to support each other than to speak ill of one another.This creats true spirit of team and give all members of team to move forward toward goal with unity and determination ."

Sukarma Thareja 


If you love Science, Poetry & Life Stories, you’ll enjoy these ๐Ÿ‘‡

✍️ By Sukarma Thareja

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home 

๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š Books:

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry

https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1

Happy reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

featured post

Fear Energy

  I am a science teacher in a government school. The other day, one student said, "Madam fear is a negative emotion." I said,...

cofigure popular posts