Never Stop Learning

I teach science in governme nt school. Other day I met Krishna at a birthday party. She said 'Madam,life has become too busy for meafter #marriage." 
 I said, "Many girls in India, after getting married, think that taking care of the house, children and in-laws, talking on #whatsup and being on social media is more than enough for them in life."
 Krishna said, "Madam, I agree. It is good to be a home maker, but one should try to become disciplined and creative #home maker."
 I said, "The World is changing, and it will always be changing. One thing home makers do not understand, if they limit themselves to what they know and try to remain in their #comfort zone of their earlier life, that is not going to help them in their future life."
 Krishna said, "It is the IT world and ways of working of the #IT world are continuously changing. Even the economy of every country and its rules of #money transaction are also changing." 
 I said, "Therefore, each home maker should come out of her/his comfort zone and learn something new." Krishna said, "As and when timetimepermits, a home maker should try to follow #passion to some extent if possible.". 
 I said, "if homemakers do not learn tricks of the trade of a changing world, they will grow increasingly frustrated with their surroundings as they age. They will always have a feeling of being neglected by society." 
 Krishna said, "Thanks so much for inspiring me to come out of my comfort zone. Now I will make sincere efforts to learn some things #new which will help me in pursuing my #passion"
I will definitely go for doing computer course and will try my best to  learn activities of digital world and make my self efficient in doing Financial transactions Through digital aps.
 MORAL-Never give up #learning new things in life. Educate oneself with the tools of the changing world. 

 Sukarma Thareja 
 If you love Science, Poetry & Life Stories, you’ll enjoy these ๐Ÿ‘‡ ✍️ By Sukarma Thareja ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
 ๐Ÿ“š Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 Happy reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

featured post

Always About You

 I teach science in a government school. I am in charge of the co-curricular activities of the school. One of my old students said, "I ...

cofigure popular posts