Dr Ganesh

 Dr Ganesh  is one of good general #physician  of our small city.

Fortunately I have taught him at school.Dr Ganesh  was very good in creative writing. I still  have his written #creative  pieces  in my collection. Sometimes I do paste them on school notice board to inspire present  students.

Other day I happen to meet Dr Ganesh at birthday  party.Up to my surprise  he looked tired.That observation  compelled  me to think hard.

I talked to Dr Ganesh on phone and said" Dr. I humbly request you to start your creative  writing.That is back #bone of your positive energy  which will give you strength in your humble profession.This creative writing will make you charged in your professional  life."

Dr. Ganesh agreed to my request and made fine balance in his economy-profession and arts(creative writing).This #balance gave him positive energy and distressed  #him off and on from ups and down which he faced in day to day life. Dr. felt continuous flow of positive  energy in his personality. This balanced approach showed him different  #excellent shades of life.

Other day I received phone call from Dr Ganesh and he said"Thanks madam to you for suggesting  me for making fine #balance between  profession-economy  life and Arts activities in life.I can feel positive  change in my life."

I as teacher was so so happy for my #brilliant ex student(Dr Ganesh). My heart was full of positive  emotions  for him and my flow of #blessings  started flowing in infinite way.

Moral-Balance between professional and social life is best way to lead wise creative and peaceful life.

https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

sukarma Thareja

Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!



No comments:

featured post

Unique Wisdom

 I  was school teacher in government school.I really believed in #sharing good experiences  of my life which could impart #wisdom to my youn...

cofigure popular posts