Property vs Sanskar

Many parents think that if they can make good #property for their children,they have done the best possible #duty and upbringing (sanskar) for them. But it is also parents' duty to make children realize that good #sanskar are very valuable for them.
 Practicing good #sanskar value in life, one can make the best possible use of the #materialistic world.Therefore, there should be #balance between property and sanskar got from parents. 
 I am a science teacher in a government school. My student Radha said, "Madam, please explain the correlation between having huge property and having good sanskar."
 I said, "Dear student, there is a basic difference between having property and having good sanskar. Property refers to something tangible assessed with legal ownership. On the other hand, sanskar refers to the possession of virtues, good traits in personality. It is about character and cultural significance. "
 Radha asked, "Madam, are the two concepts mutually exclusive?" I said " No, the two concepts are not mutually exclusive, as sanskar is seen as providing the moral guidance to properly manage materialistic property. 

 Moral-Good sanskar makes the best world from materialistic property. Sukarma Thareja If you love Science, Poetry & Life Stories, you’ll enjoy these
 ๐Ÿ‘‡ ✍️ By Sukarma Thareja
 ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1
 ๐Ÿ“š Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj 
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 Happy reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป :

No comments:

featured post

Always About You

 I teach science in a government school. I am in charge of the co-curricular activities of the school. One of my old students said, "I ...

cofigure popular posts