Hard feelings and gift


Man is a #social animal. Giving help to others at the time of need is #noble task.


Giving a Gift is a social gesture, usually for the purpose of expressing appreciation. This simple act is super effective at strengthening social bonds and deepening our sense of connection to one another.


Giving gifts to dear and near is a good practice to nurture the relationship. In this materialistic world some some people sometimes evaluate materialistic gifts in terms of cash. This activity then converts the philosophy of giving and receiving gifts, a symbol of affection and love, to hate.


Some people forget that the person who has come with #gift with # intention to greet you at least has spent their #time and energy.


To nurture your #relationship, never let the cash value of a gift given or taken between two individuals come into play. Spirit is to respect each other #positive emotions as blessings. Evaluating the materialistic value of a gift in terms of cash may create #hard feelings between the giver and the taker.


I have always tried to get a gift that ties in with the personality of the taker or what I know they like ( not guessing at what they will like). I also weigh a gift into what my limited resources can afford. I don't overextend myself. A gift that I can give is one that I can afford to give. If I can't afford it then just getting myself into debt doesn't do anyone any favours.


#Best gift is to help a person in time of need with #cash or time.


Moral money or material gift doesn't mean anything if your heart is ugly. One can spend zero rupees on a gift & still make a relationship very #cordial.


Sukarma Thareja 


If you love Science, Poetry & Life Stories, you’ll enjoy these ๐Ÿ‘‡

✍️ By Sukarma Thareja

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
Happy reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

featured post

Fear Energy

  I am a science teacher in a government school. The other day, one student said, "Madam fear is a negative emotion." I said,...

cofigure popular posts