Chaos Order Passion


The other day I met my old student Radha. She said, "I am in chaos, madam. I am surprised, Madam. I get #excited for one activity  and do it for five months, and  suddenly get #demotivated and gradually leave that activity."


I said, "This happens when you are excited by #external factor. You are not self-motivated. You are in a confused state of mind, and there is no order toward that activity in your mind. In terms of physics, it can be defined as a situation where the behaviors of a system appear random and #unpredictable or chaotic."


I further said, "According to physics, every system that is chaotic in its initial stages has #order underneath it. In real life, also x activity may look good for some time, but one may not like the same activity consistently. If one happens to like the same activity consistently, and there is a sign of #improvement in its performance. Then one is moving from chaos to order. That order shown in x activity is one's passion."


I further added"dear student, to find your #passion, the only thing you do is to compare your activity to yesterday's #version. If you are better than the yesterday version, then you are on #right track. Then you should never give up. This result shows you are gradually moving from chaos to order. The same  activity x is your passion."

Moral-If one finds out one's  Passion.One should follow  the same  in life to get best results  in life.


Sukarma Thareja


✍️ Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!





 

No comments:

featured post

Unique Wisdom

 I  was school teacher in government school.I really believed in #sharing good experiences  of my life which could impart #wisdom to my youn...

cofigure popular posts