Chaos Order Passion


The other day I met my old student Radha. She said, "I am in chaos, madam. I am surprised, Madam. I get #excited for one activity  and do it for five months, and  suddenly get #demotivated and gradually leave that activity."


I said, "This happens when you are excited by #external factor. You are not self-motivated. You are in a confused state of mind, and there is no order toward that activity in your mind. In terms of physics, it can be defined as a situation where the behaviors of a system appear random and #unpredictable or chaotic."


I further said, "According to physics, every system that is chaotic in its initial stages has #order underneath it. In real life, also x activity may look good for some time, but one may not like the same activity consistently. If one happens to like the same activity consistently, and there is a sign of #improvement in its performance. Then one is moving from chaos to order. That order shown in x activity is one's passion."


I further added"dear student, to find your #passion, the only thing you do is to compare your activity to yesterday's #version. If you are better than the yesterday version, then you are on #right track. Then you should never give up. This result shows you are gradually moving from chaos to order. The same  activity x is your passion."

Moral-If one finds out one's  Passion.One should follow  the same  in life to get best results  in life.


Sukarma Thareja


✍️ Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!





 

No comments:

featured post

Use of Chemical Weapon

Help Write an Email Contact Us Chat With Us How It Works Getting Started Policy Account Earning Creation Stats Forgot Password Logout Toggle...

cofigure popular posts