World of Digital Technology

 Today is world of digital technology.


Now a days keeping children away from #mobile and TV is big #task. The other day my grand daughter came to me #crying.I asked ‘What happened, dear Babu?She said, crying, “Nani, you do not allow me to spend time on mobile. You are not happy if I spend more time watching TV..I called my friend Radha for a cycle ride. She refuse to come”.‘Why?


Babu said, "‘Radha doesn't like  #cycling. She wants to go for #swimming.’


I said"Then, it's okay, you do cycling and let Radha do swimming., What's the issue? Babu said, "No, Nani, how can Radha say my activity is #boring? Mine is a very good game. Her's swimming activity is #dangerous game.


I said, "Babu, swimming is also very good. Only thing, please make try. You will learn that also."


It took almost one hour for me to explain to my grand daughter that everyone has his/her own #choice and one can not impose one's choice on another. I remembered my childhood. If anyone said, I don't like to play with you. I will quietly tell one, ok, you play your game. I play mine. Here I go.


I never used to get annoyed. Immediately, I used to set a different place to continue my play. I used to put sincere effort to make my game interesting. So, she/he will come back to me asking can she/he can play with me again? I never cried like my granddaughter. Sometimes I will be #accommodating, ok for one hour we do cycling and another hour swimming.


Thanks to my mother and grand mother. They taught me never to expect someone to keep you #happy always. Your happiness should not depend on #others.I am slowly teaching my grandchildren. How to be accommodating, self-dependent, forgiving, accepting refusal, facing #disappointments, creating our own #happiness.


MORAL-Try to accommodate others' requests in social playful activities, while creating your #own happiness.


Sukarma Thareja


If you love Science, Poetry & Life Stories, you’ll enjoy these ๐Ÿ‘‡

✍️ By Sukarma Thareja

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
Happy reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

featured post

Fear Energy

  I am a science teacher in a government school. The other day, one student said, "Madam fear is a negative emotion." I said,...

cofigure popular posts