Dynamics that Benefit both giver and taker

 Sometimes  students  are curious  to know dynamics of #culture which benefits both  giver and taker.


My submissions  are Following 


I am science teacher  in government government  school.

In my work place our respected principal madam recognizes and #praises the hard work and a chievements of each teacher.Teachers feel #valued and motivated.It benefit giver(principal madam ) and taker (teachers)

I strongly believe #acknowledging and praising our #loved ones for their positive qualities and actions can strengthen the bond between us and our loved ones and creates #supportive and loving dynamic.It benefits giver us and taker( loved ones).

As teacher I believe recognizing students' efforts and #accomplishments helps them feel more engaged and invested in their academic pursuits, leading to improved performance and a positive Attitude. It benefits giver (teacher) and taker(student)

In end I conclude : overall, being #generous with our praise and appreciation can have a profound impact on #relationships, work dynamics, and personal #growth. It builds a culture of positivity, #encouragement, and appreciation that benefits both the giver and the recipient. It creats #win-win situation. 

Moral -Showing appreciation and admiration for our friends, #family members, and acquaintances can #strengthen our relationships bonds and create a sense of connection and goodwill.


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!



Sukarma Thareja 





No comments:

featured post

Control Your Input

  Digital world has given two special words :input and output to common man of our country. Question  is what are necessary  inputs one shou...

cofigure popular posts