Make Your Child Pride

 Primary education is the right time for students to learn about Reading, #writing and mathematics.


When children are in primary school. Parents should expose their children to a variety of activities, from sports and music to creative arts or gaming. This helps them #explore their passions, discover their unique talents, and build confidence by mastering new skills.


In case of language learning, parents should help students/children know where to put a semicolon,  comma and a full stop while constructing a #sentence. When should students put capital letters or small letters while constructing sentences? Students/children should learn in which tense(present, past, future) they are #writing. Making children learn language  skills in primary school is very important. This skill makes students/children confident in each sphere of life.


This activity, when #supervised by parents, makes students feel pride in their class.


This habit of supervising students/children at a young age in language writing by parents makes them full of pride. Command of good language under #supervision of parents can help children/students in building good #communication skills and personality. 


I teach science in a government school. I am in charge of the co-curricular activities of my school.


 Sometimes I make students/children write small paragraphs about a science experiment conducted in the science lab. The most important goal of the same is to let children get written pieces #corrected by parents. This is the foundation of home schooling. 


When children/students' written pieces get corrected at the school level, it may so happen that each student may not get micro #attention in writing skills. That arrangement is not going to help teachers in personality building.


I request parents and say, " Parents, please do not leave this #responsibility of correcting the written creation of children to the school. School does help students in many other activities of children. Please work with children and make them proficient  in communication skills through writing."


Moral -A stitch in time #saves nine.


https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home

Sukarma Thareja 


Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!









No comments:

featured post

Unique Wisdom

 I  was school teacher in government school.I really believed in #sharing good experiences  of my life which could impart #wisdom to my youn...

cofigure popular posts