Grand parents Magic

 I am a blessed child as I learnt a good value system from my #grandparents.


I teach science in a government school. I am in charge of co co-curricular activities of the school. The other day, I was talking to my students about how precious grandparents are.


I said, "Students, my grandmother was an early riser. She used to go for a walk in the morning. Whenever I would get up early, I would accompany her. My grandfather taught my brother and me how to do Surya Namskar. Significance of Surya Namskar I know now. I practice the same as and when  I get time."


I further said, "My grandfather taught me how to write letters in Hindi and the English language. He would make me and my brother do #creative writing. The best part he would check our writing every day. That training taught me and my brother about the grammar of Hindi and the English language. He would teach us where to put a comma, a semicolon and a full stop. Sometimes my friends used to come to my house to learn creative writing from my grandfather. It was big fun #learning from my grandfather  in the presence of my friends."


My student Karan said, "My brother and I always felt # secure at home in the presence of our grandchildren when my parents  were out for some particular  work."


I said, " Students, please do realise that grandparents are the grace of the family. They give emotional and cultural backbone to the family."


My student Suman said, "My grandmother used to make #wonderful snacks for the family. Those snacks were delicious. Now myself my brother and I miss those snacks  so much."


My student Rekha said, "My grandmother  used to provide guidance, wisdom and family tradition to me and my brother."


Radha said, " Madam, my grandparents were so good at providing care to us. Their unconditional love has impacted my personality. "


Rakesh said, "Grandparents are #grace and strength of the family. We must learn from their #valuable experiences. "


Moral -We must respect our #grandparents.  We must learn from #teachings of grandparents. The teaching of grandparents is are treasure for grandchildren.


https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home


Sukarma Thareja


I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!















No comments:

featured post

Unique Wisdom

 I  was school teacher in government school.I really believed in #sharing good experiences  of my life which could impart #wisdom to my youn...

cofigure popular posts