Fear Energy

 

I am a science teacher in a government school.


The other day, one student said, "Madam fear is a negative emotion."


I said," When we sense danger or feel unsafe, feelings of fear help and protect us. In general, every feeling associated with it has an emotional component. Each emotion has energy associated with it, which is expressed in a behavioral pattern. Inside one's mind, fear is in the sense that it compels one to #behave in a certain way."


Another student asked, "Madam, what #chemicals are released when  one has a #feeling of fear?"


Generally, fear is considered to be a negative emotion. If handled properly, Fear gives a natural and high sense of empowerment also.


 Science researches show that Adrenaline, endorphins, Oxytocin and serotonin are chemicals released with feelings of fear.


Serotonin is most important as it helps one's brain to work more efficiently when one has a feeling of fear.


Successful people know fear is energy. They can act in the face of fear.


The format of fear is constantly changing with different circumstances.


#Anxiety, deep nervousness, confusion, lack of motivation, and uncertainty are different forms of fear.


If one can face above above-listed format of fear, it gives one the strength to face #adverse times of life.


Moral-Good leaders know that where there is fear, there is power also.


Sukarma Thareja

If you love Science, Poetry & Life Stories, you’ll enjoy these ๐Ÿ‘‡

✍️ By Sukarma Thareja

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060



No comments:

featured post

Chaos Order Passion

The other day I met my old student Radha. She said, "I am in chaos, madam. I am surprised, Madam. I get #excited for one activity  and ...

cofigure popular posts