Catalyst for Child Development

Impact of Environment on Child. 

 I am a science teacher in a government school. I live in the city. I have many very good #wise friends in my neighborhood. Most of my friends in my neighborhood are # homemakers, but I find knowledge I gain through their strong observation is very #valuable. As and when I get time, I join the evening group of homemakers to #seek knowledge from my friends. 
 One of my friends Radha said," My strong observation is not to #criticize the child too much at home. Consequences of this treatment make the child learn the habit of condemning others." 
 Another friend Sita said, " A child was living in my neighborhood in #hostile conditions I observed because of same child got into the habit of #fighting with other children for no rhyme or reason." 
 Another friend Gita said, "I have observed that if a child happens to live with #ridicules, the same child becomes very #shy."
 Another friend Kanta said, "I have observed that if a child is #encouraged and #appreciated by the environment in which one is residing, the child will be #confident and will learn to #appreciate others." 
 Another home maker Karuna said "#secure child has a lot of #faith in the system of family,#society and nation." 
 Moral-Children are very soft by nature. As far as possible, try to handle them with love and #affection. Give them a secure environment. Reprecursion of up bringing ( positive or negative) gets reflected in the child's personality trait and #behavior pattern. 
 Sukarma Thareja If you love Science, Poetry & Life Stories, you’ll enjoy these ๐Ÿ‘‡ ✍️ By Sukarma Thareja 
 ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
 ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ“š Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj 
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 Happy reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

featured post

Greetings to Every Teacher, Mother and Single Mom

  Help Write an Email Contact Us Chat With Us How It Works Getting Started Policy Account Earning Creation Stats Forgot Password Logout Togg...

cofigure popular posts