Catalyst for Child Development

Impact of Environment on Child. 

 I am a science teacher in a government school. I live in the city. I have many very good #wise friends in my neighborhood. Most of my friends in my neighborhood are # homemakers, but I find knowledge I gain through their strong observation is very #valuable. As and when I get time, I join the evening group of homemakers to #seek knowledge from my friends. 
 One of my friends Radha said," My strong observation is not to #criticize the child too much at home. Consequences of this treatment make the child learn the habit of condemning others." 
 Another friend Sita said, " A child was living in my neighborhood in #hostile conditions I observed because of same child got into the habit of #fighting with other children for no rhyme or reason." 
 Another friend Gita said, "I have observed that if a child happens to live with #ridicules, the same child becomes very #shy."
 Another friend Kanta said, "I have observed that if a child is #encouraged and #appreciated by the environment in which one is residing, the child will be #confident and will learn to #appreciate others." 
 Another home maker Karuna said "#secure child has a lot of #faith in the system of family,#society and nation." 
 Moral-Children are very soft by nature. As far as possible, try to handle them with love and #affection. Give them a secure environment. Reprecursion of up bringing ( positive or negative) gets reflected in the child's personality trait and #behavior pattern. 
 Sukarma Thareja If you love Science, Poetry & Life Stories, you’ll enjoy these ๐Ÿ‘‡ ✍️ By Sukarma Thareja 
 ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
 ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ“š Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj 
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 Happy reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

No comments:

featured post

Fear Energy

  I am a science teacher in a government school. The other day, one student said, "Madam fear is a negative emotion." I said,...

cofigure popular posts