Sweetest of All

 

I have #fruit tree garden in my home backyard. That is my biggest #blessing of life. Taking care of fruit trees is my # stressbuster activity. It is big attraction for my small kids and their friends. My children are equally fond of the fruit tree garden.


If the weather permits, sometimes I take my research group meetings in my fruit tree garden. Serving fresh fruits to my students and researchers is my biggest pleasure. By the way, I can serve my guests #Guava, jamun, mango, #mulberry, #papaya. I am always thankful to my respected #domestic help who helps me in washing and cutting of fruits of my garden. Along with science discussion on various science #projects, it's a lot of fun eating fresh homegrown fruits.


Researchers keep comparing the quality of #sweetness of all #fruits on their plates during #science discussions..Many students feel #fascinated to observe #nest of birds in the garden. Taking rest and eating food in natural surroundings is a unique #experience for many researchers,


One student asked me," Madam, you have been taking care of this beautiful fruit garden . Please comment on the quality of each fruit of your garden."


I said Dear student, "All fruits are very precious to me. They keep me motivated. My fruit tree garden heals me from all emotional problems. But still, I must say nothing is #sweeter than to think #well of others, especially for my children and my dear #students. My fruit tree garden helps me to do so. I am extremely thankful to God for blessing me with such a wonderful gift of #FRUIT TREE GARDEN.


Moral-nothing is #sweeter than to think #well of others.


Sukarma Thareja


✍️ Sukarma Thareja
I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“–

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š My Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!







No comments:

featured post

Prerequisite of good karma

 I  am a science teacher in a government school. I am also in charge of the co-curricular activities of the school. The other day, my studen...

cofigure popular posts