Dots of Thoughts

 While teaching students theory or experiment in the #science subject some sometimes I would #slow down my speed of teaching to help students who need more help in subject matter concepts. One of my students asked, "Madam, why sometimes do you slow down your teaching speed slow down?".


I said," I agree it is a fast world of computers, #Information technology. But when one is studying and trying to #understand subject material or preparing for a presentation of a #seminar to explain to respected audiences, it is best to #slow down a bit, as this unique activity makes one # stress-free for a while. It gives one #mental space to #connect - interpolate -#extrapolate the dots of thought and insight in #complex concepts of subject. It gives one the best #opportunity and confidence to move forward with the best #intentions."


Sukarma Thareja

If you love Science, Poetry & Life Stories, you’ll enjoy these ๐Ÿ‘‡

✍️ By Sukarma Thareja

๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home
๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1

๐Ÿ“š Books:
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry
https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry 
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060

Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1
Happy reading! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป














No comments:

featured post

Fear Energy

  I am a science teacher in a government school. The other day, one student said, "Madam fear is a negative emotion." I said,...

cofigure popular posts