Too much talking too much Expenditurre

I teach science in government school. Many of my younger friends believe in extra expenditure in life. They forget to respect hard-earned money. So their way of life becomes #chaotic and they never save money for rainy days.
 I am in charge of co-curricular activities of my school I say, "Students, please remember hard-earned money must be used with planning. Regarding using your hard-earned money, please use the 50/30/20 Rule. 
 This simple method suggests allocating 
 1. 50% of your after-tax income to needs (essentials like housing and groceries),
 2. 30% to wants (discretionary spending), 
 3. And 20% to savings and debt repayment. You can adjust the percentages to fit your specific situation. Further say"students please use your hard-earned earned according to above mentioned Rule. On the other hand, some of my young friends #talk too much without any reason. In this exercise, they lose good #relationships. People start avoiding them for the same. Sometimes people stop inviting you to their personal functions as they think you are dominating them. 

 Moral- It is not good to be in the habit of too much talking. This habit does not help in forming relationships. Similarly, spending too much money is not going to give you a peaceful life. 
 Sukarma Thareja 
 ✍️ Sukarma Thareja I write to make Science easy through Poetry & Photos ๐Ÿ“ธ๐Ÿ“– 
 ๐ŸŒ Website: https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/home ๐Ÿ“ Blog: https://sukarmathareja.blogspot.com/?ncr=1 
 ๐Ÿ“š My Books: ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Hindi: Kishor Chetna https://www.amazon.in/dp/B077H5MBSW 
 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 1: Making Science Easy - Photo Poetry https://share.google/Iq6osO6YeHCYvfXYj ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ English 2: Science of Life and Nature - Photo Poetry https://www.amazon.com/dp/1521260060 ๐Ÿ’ก Note: If blog doesn't open, use VPN or add ?ncr=1 ๐Ÿ™ Thank you for reading!

No comments:

featured post

Unique Wisdom

 I  was school teacher in government school.I really believed in #sharing good experiences  of my life which could impart #wisdom to my youn...

cofigure popular posts