I am a science teacher in a Government school.
The other day I was answering to student's query. What is a good product of the company?
I said, " Dear students, your sweet humble#voice, good #thoughts and your built-in relationship #bonds with others and loved ones are products of your own personality (company)."
I further said, "Friends, please #concentrate on the above all three stated products of your #personality. The more you are #honest and #transparent about them, in return you will become a brand in society and will get more #comfort in life."
My student Saroj said, " Madam, we must build a strong online presence through a website and relevant social media platforms, sharing valuable content and engaging with our client network."
Sudha said, "I think we must finally build a solid reputation by consistently showing up, providing value, and staying true to our authentic self to attract our desired audience and achieve our goals."
Radha said, " Madam companies create products, but customers create brands through their perceptions and experiences."
I further said, "A company's product is a physical item, whereas a brand is an idea or set of associations stored in the consumer's mind. Students, your work ethic and execution of any project in life should be unique in a way that for it is hard to copy. Then you will be on the path of becoming a brand."
Moral -Products of any commercial company are #sold in the market because it has #brand value. Same is applicable to you. Please work on skills and traits in your personality, in the sense that it is almost impossible for others to duplicate your working style.
https://sites.google.com/site/drsukarmaranithareja/
Sukarma Thareja
No comments:
Post a Comment